Funding Support for participants
The work to be performed by the Visiting Scientist contains the following elements:
- Funding support for travel (cheap flight fares are encouraged) and mission costs are foreseen with funds from the Nowcasting SAF Project under a Visiting Scientist Activity.
- Six candidates will be selected based on the abstracts received for the NWC SAF Users workshop. The dead line for the abstracts presentation is 15 March 2010.
- The selection for all six candidates aims at a representative distribution with respect to the NWC software package (MSG/PPS) and product groups.
- A funding request form will be provided to the selected attendants in order to provide the payment details. Tavel justifications will be mandatory.
1. Preparation of a presentation to be given at the NWC SAF 2010 Users’ Workshop
2. Active participation in the NWC SAF 2010 Users’ Workshop
3. Preparation of a Report
For more information about the funding conditions please download the VSA proposal