The need to access email at your fingertips is a necessity today. Users try various ways to access wildblue.net emails on their android phones. However, most of the time, they end up facing multiple issues due to incorrect Wildblue.net email settings. With an aim to prevent those issues, we are hereby sharing this step-by-step guide.
Some of the common issues that you can prevent are underlined below-
Common Issues Due To Incorrect Wildblue.Net Android Setup
Users usually encounter issues while accessing their mails due to improper Wilblue.net email settings. Some of the most common issues are-
- Improper or no access to emails.
- Issues while sending and receiving emails from the mailbox.
- Absent notifications or late notifications.
Quick fix To Resolve Common Wildblue.net Issues:
- Firstly, you must check the internet connectivity with your device. Proper internet connection assures proper and real-time syncing of emails.
- Next, disable your antivirus/firewall, as this might create a hurdle in normal functioning.
- If you are unable to log in to your profile, check your email id and password. They are case-sensitive. Or if you have forgotten your password, try password recovery options.
- If you are unable to get real-time notifications, check the notification settings in the app.
- Lastly, check if the Wildblue.net incoming and outgoing mail server settings, and the IMAP or SMTP configuration is the same as given in the instructions below.
Wildblue.net email settings on Android phones: Step-by-step guide
Following the instructions given below, you will be able to set up the Wildblue.net email with ease. In case you find any queries while setting up the app, feel free to get in touch with the experts.
- First, go to the ‘Settings’ option on your Android phone. Click on ‘Email’ or ‘Account’ options.
- Next, on seeing a list of all the email options on your Android phone, click on the ‘Add account’ option to add the wildblue.net mailing account.
- Now, click on ‘Others’. Since the mail account is not shown in the list.
- On the next screen, enter the wildblue.net email that you wish to add in the email section and click on ‘Manual Setup’ to proceed.
- The next thing is to set incoming email server settings. Click on the POP account and add the following details in their respective fields-
- Username: Enter the registered wildblue.net email id
- Password: Enter the wildblue.net email password
- POP Server: pop.gmail.com
- Security Type: Yes, SSL
- Server Port: 995
Important Note: Don’t forget to enable the SSL/TLS encryption for the incoming mail server. Click on the ‘Next button to save the changes.
6. The next thing is to set outgoing email server settings. Add the following details in their respective fields-
- SMTP Server: smtp.gmail.com
- Security Type: Yes, SSL
- Server Port: 465
Important Note: Don’t forget to enable the SSL/TLS encryption for the outgoing mail server. Click on the ‘Next button & set the frequency for checking new emails.
7. Finally, give a name to your email account and click on ‘Done’ to complete adding an account.
This will activate your Wildblue.net email account for use on your Android phone.
Time to connect with experts, if your Wildblue.net email account does not operate properly.
Hopefully, this will help you in accessing all your emails on your wildblue.net email account via your android device. In case you face any issues or the email doesn’t sync up properly, connect with the Wildblue.net email setting support team. They will help you in getting a hold of the issue in no time.